Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Law School Halloween

Law school Student Body President, Naseem the Fairy
My Beautiful friends and their awesome kids!
Blackacre Blitz, showing some leg
And showing a little more leg. I didn't get the memo about the high heals, so my legs are not displayed here.

This was at the law school Halloween party, which is the biggest party of the year at Law school. Everyone dresses up and brings their kids if they have them all dressed up. We all parade in front of everyone in the moot court room. We get to see all the cute kids and then they give out prizes. The student prize this year went to a Super IL. I will have to find a picture of her and post it on here.

2 comments:

Rich Vial said...

Reminds me of the fact that our friend Keith Hamilton, first black at BYU Law showed up to his first Halloween party in a full on Klu Klux Klan outfit. Folks were sure hoping it was him!

Kristen said...

The Shumways!!! I just love them. You and your teammates rock!