Monday, November 24, 2008

Jaron Get's the Priesthood!!





Jaron was given the Melchizedek priesthood Yesterday. All the the Wright family living in Utah and the Wright's from Oregon came to the Wilkinson center where we had a big cry fest then off to Grama's house. There were a lot of cars going to Grama's house, but few cars coming back to provo. In fact there was only one car going back to Provo, good thing I have a wagon!

We jammed 8 people in my little subie. We had a blast as cousins and friends all crammed in and to top it off, Christian called and was able to talk to a car load of some of his closest cousins and best friend Steve.

3 comments:

paula said...

Awesome congrads to Jaron!!!You do have all the fun PMV

ashley said...

Oh, now I feel bad. I didn't know you were the only one driving back to Provo. We could have taken some too. All well. I guess it's more fun with more people, huh?

It was fun to see everyone there. Yay Jaron!

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

I didn't realize either until you had left and Aric asked if I could take them all home. I guess Giles had driven them there.
It was really fun to ride with everyone though, and I was comfy driving I had a seat all to myself!