Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Universal Studios

See, we were really there, Halloween at Universal's studios is like nothing I have ever experienced. There were really scary people jumping out at us all night. They had the whole placed all spookafied with fake fog and people jumping out of the fog like they were going to eat you. My favorite "ride" was a set walk through. They set up a bunch of their old sets and had dead looking people all strewn about. Some were dummies, some were not, and you really couldn't tell which was which until you were right next to them and they decided to freak you out. The sets were really cool, the best was a crashed plane.
Mmmm, pretty.
We went to Universals to Celebrate Blake's birthday. Here he is eating some food that was left at a table practically untouched. It was still warm apparently. I was tempted to join in, but figured I didn't want to take my chances when I was already feeling under the weather. Thanks Blake for letting me celebrate your birthday with you!
Taking a little break between all the spook mazes and chain saw massacres. We were both feeling a bit under the weather here, my ear felt like it was going to explode and Tucker's stomach felt like it was going to explode. Apparently the Simpson's ride was a little too dizzying for him.
Jurassic Park Ride. I screamed louder than I ever have before as we plummeted down the waterfall. I tore my ear drum on the flight into LA on Thursday night. My face is a little distourted here as I tried not to think about the pressure continually building up in my ear canal.

Tucker always jokes about buying a Dodge Charger someday, so this was a perfect photo opp.

4 comments:

K80 said...

I don't joke about buying one of those...I love muscle cars and the charger is a pretty cool new version of the muscle car.

K80 said...

this is chris writing under K80

Chelle said...

I was going to say wow, Keighty's signing in this is great! So you're getting the roots done Chris?

Alicia I gotta say that first picture is really great, you really look great together! It looks like that was a pretty cool place to be for Halloween. Hope your ear is feeling better.

Caitlin said...

wait you guys really sat down at someones leftovers and finished up?? thats crazy. I remember going on the jurrasic park ride when i was like 8 and i was so scared i closed my eyes the whole time. That and before us, a boat load of asains went and all came back in with plastic bags on to keep them dry...