Monday, October 27, 2008

Janis and Greg's place

I love this picture, there is something about leather boots and good looking jeans on guys that I love! I think it is the farm girl in me.
Greg slaving away, while Tucker had a blast entertaining his nephew Troy.
Troy loves him some volley ball!

Saturday, Tucker flew in at noon and we headed up to Ogden to see his sister and her family. Greg her husband always has amazing food prepared to fill our tummies. This time he made carne asada tacos. They were AMAZING! The little guy is Troy, he is one of my favorite little people around.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

These are great pictures, looks like a good time.

Matt Haroldsen said...

I FOUND YOUR BLOGG!!!!! I AM SOOO HAPPY!!Totally does look like great times... You better believe I want to come help you out in Congo sometime in the future... Your totaly awsome!! I envy your wonderful passions and the dreams you are actually making a reality for those wonderful people of Congo..