Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Picking Apples and Petting Zoo, Chilin



Chelle took these shots of me and the Kids. I had so much fun playing with them!


We ate soo many Apples! I think I ate at least 6 before we left. I had to tastes all the different kinds and then I had to eat them when I tasted them! Oh, Apple Heaven!

These animals were so friendly!

Anders had to work up to enjoying the animals, but once he got there he had a blast.

Wyatt really was pulling all these kids around. He is one tough kid!
This girl is amazing!
Uh, ya, I am pretty sure lots of women spend a lot of money to get this sort of hair.


This calf was loving the neck rub I gave her.

Maddie was a little afraid of the animals and the monster looking thing on top of the barn. Couldn't really blame her.

I would lift up the little houses to let the bunnies out and then I would catch one and they would all get a chance to pet it. What a blast!

5 comments:

Chris said...

ahhhh I really miss all those little people...a lot!

Steven said...

Thank you for the wonderful pictures and you look beautiful.
Chaz

Chelle said...

This was quite the place.

Rich Vial said...

You are one lucky aunty!

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

I know!