Sunday, October 05, 2008

Jarrod and Glad's Wedding


Here is the picture you have all been waiting for. Too bad I got the dress the morning of and didn't have time to iron it!

Jarrod and Gladriel met last year in Sept. on their first day of school at Yale law school. I remember the day as she called me to let her know she had met a really nice guy who liked to do fun hikes and stuff too. I talked to Jarrod on the phone and figured they were perfect for each other when he talked my ear off as much as Glad does. I was honored to be a part of their wedding and as much as I hate to wear a dress I was happy to do it for them.

6 comments:

Rich Vial said...

Glad will be lifelong friend. I am glad you went down. Dad

paula said...

Orange.huh? You look good in orange what did the rest of the dress look like?

Chris said...

yeah, i wanna see it too! I love her dress...very very pretty.

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

I didn't take a picture of me in the rest of the dress. But I am sure I will get one from Glad eventually. I swear I had to pose for at least a hundred of them!

Leilani Bascom said...

beautiful!!

Kristen said...

You look good in orange, girl! Like everyone else said, I hope you will post pics of the whole dress.

BTW, you are a really loyal friend. :)