Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Portland to Coast

My Families house in Oregon has the prettiest view in the world. This is at 6am overlooking our fields onto Mt. Hood.
Nic and Hailey. We were all proud of Nic's kick butt walk!

Part of the team we walked with. Me, Tucker, Hailey, Nic, Nathan and Kaitlyn were all in one car. We had the party of our lives! It was such a blast!
Tucker right after coming in from him 7, 13 minute miles.
Tucker at the Finish line, yes he is walking, running was not allowed.
Some of the great decorations on other cars
One of my favorites

They didn't know Tucker's last name when they signed him in, so they called him Tucker Jon. It stuck the rest of the trip.

We walked a combined 127 miles in 30 hours. We all did about a 15 minute mile or less. One of the funnest times of my summer! Thanks Hailey for organizing it!

4 comments:

paula said...

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THESE. NEXT YEAR MAYBE DAD AND I CAN GET THERE. OR EVEN KEVIN CHRIS KENNI.WHO KNOWS.!!!MOM

paula said...

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THESE. NEXT YEAR MAYBE DAD AND I CAN GET THERE. OR EVEN KEVIN CHRIS KENNI.WHO KNOWS.!!!MOM

Chelle said...

What a blast, I would love to be there as well. These pictures look like you all had a great time.

Hailey Vial said...

awesome pix, can you email or mail me a disc?