Sunday, August 03, 2008

Grama's Sunday Dinner

Whose got the coolest Grama in the world? I do!!!!!!!
She looks better in these shades than me.
Every Sunday Grama organizes a dinner for what ever family is in town. The Stewarts are almost always around and I make it once in a while. We also have some other cousins in the area who are doing school here off and on. This is a shot of Grama, Aunt Heather and I at the Stewarts house. We have been having the dinner there cause they have a BBQ grill and Grama is dedicated to having BBQ every Sunday. mmmm, yum, I don't mind it at all.

Oh ya, and Whitney my Cousin always makes an amazingly delicious desert.

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Grandma, you rock those shades.

paula said...

That is one hip GG

paula said...

Pretty hot looking women. Especially the one behind the glasses.