Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yep, Shaved it








































So here's the scoop. Not been feeling to great lately. Philip and I broke up almost 2 weeks ago now. I have never actually broken up with someone who I care so much about. So it has been pretty hard on me.
School is pretty lame at the moment as I am 4 days behind turning in a 30 page paper.
And all excuses aside, I have always wanted to do this, and figured now is a better time than any. Hair grows back, and I really don't feel like I need it right now. So with a little help from my good friend and roommate Jessica, we got er done.

10 comments:

Darilyn said...

Hair is overrated anyway. You don't need hair to be gorgeous. You just are.

I STILL have a cousin who i'm dying to introduce you to. It about killed me that you were in the same city as him during Chris' wedding. But I didn't feel that under the circumstances I should bring up the subject!

Caitlin said...

Who are you Britney Spears? jk I LOVE it though. It looks really good on you!

Hailey Vial said...

Feeling better? You look amazing. Most beautiful head I've seen! Wish I was nearby to give it a rub and you a hug. xoxohailey

Genevieve said...

You are amazing! Seriously Alicia, every time I am with you, you inspire me. Hope things get better.

Chris said...

Sure would make life a little easier, no washing, no tangles,no bad hair days. Rock on!

Tytus said...

you go girl!

cropstar said...

Holy Crap! You are awesome!
I've always wanted to shave my head so I'm living vicariously through you right now since I've never been able to bring myself to do it. Love it!

So, so sorry to hear about the breakup. Wish I could say something to make it all better but instead I'll just listen to a sad breakup song for you.

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I have to say sometimes a shaved head just works, and not every girl can pull it off, but you do it very well. Your hot!!
Please keep the shaved look for a while, really it works for you.

Spencer Brown

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

Sorry to hear about the break up, Your hair, or lack of hair should I say, looks great, I hope they don't give you a hard time at BYU for it!!

Krista Lou Cook said...

That is amazing!!! You've got more guts than me!