Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Valentine's Day

This dog guy suckerd us into taking a picture with his dogs, then asked Tucker for $10 after wards. Of course Tucker couldn't turn him down. His dogs were tired and starving. I sat down as well, and we took a picture, but that little dog in the middle kept growling at me like he was going to bite!
One of the cool street performers. He is walking on glass.
On the boat back, I wanted to stand on the front like in Titanic

Tucker's Photo skills at work on my little camera
Tucker checking out a photo op.
Going into the little alley way
Tucker was cracking me up

Tucker striking his favorite pose. He didn't think I could take the picture as quick as I did. His comment right after was, "oh great, your gonna put that on the blog aren't you?" So I had to keep my promise

Swinging on the cells
Goofy Head Set Couple, the audio tour was pretty good. I think I liked the old lady ranger story teller the best though.
View of San Fran from outside
Looking out the little widow from inside the prison
I think I went a little crazy in my two minutes in the cell
Tucker does a pretty good crazy expression, I think the head phones are a nice touch
Our view of Alcatraz coming in on the boat

For Valentines day, Tucker and I went to Alcatraz then spent the rest of the day walking around on the peer. Some have criticized Tucker for not being more romantic for Valentines day, but it was my best Valentines day ever. It was a beautiful day with a little rain, which I love!

4 comments:

Erica Yates said...

There's nothin wrong with not being totally romantic! Isaac and I spent most the day in the Harley Davidson store...

Kristen said...

Hey, he wants you to marry him for eternity, right? What better than taking you to the island that no one could get off of? Nevermind that there's a prison on it. I think it's genius. :)

Rich Vial said...

What's not romantic about Alcatraz?

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

Alcatraz sounds like an awesome date night! It reminds me of So I married An Axe Murderer. :)