Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Down the Coast of California

We stayed at a really cool hotel where the rooms opened up to the cliff and you had a beautiful view of the Ocean. There was a great restaurant there and Tucker treated us to an amazing meal. I had salmon with mango and macadamia nut. I am still thinking about it!
Tucker got the Cornish Game Hen. He had never tried it before, and seemed to like it despite the fact that it took him an hour to get through cause he doesn't like to get his hands dirty.
Us on the coast. We drove from San Fransisco Down to LA. I was amazed at how beatiful it was. I have always been partial to the Oregon Coast line, which I still think is amazing, but I have to say that California gives it a run for its money.

6 comments:

Hailey Vial said...

Yumm! That looks good, what a great trip. Aren't those Davis kids great.

Caitlin said...

California Coast line ALL THE WAY!!!!! I love it. I took a geology field trip for school when I was there and we went to a bunch of different beaches further down south and it pretty awesome. although i doubt you two were looking at rocks...

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

I looked at Rocks while Tucker drove, so yes I did get some rock looking in, though it was from a distance.

Rich Vial said...

Hmmm

Marie Davies Howick said...

Man this trip sounds AWESOME!

Geoffwah said...

You guys are BEAUTIFUL together. I love it. I can't wait to meet you. But...I'm kind of contractually obliged to, so hopefully I'll get to see you when I get home in March 2010.

PS. 2010 doesn't sound like a real year.