Saturday, April 19, 2008

Finals

It is Finals time. So I am doing a lot of studying. I have two more test to do. One is a take home that I have been working on for two days. The other I have on Tuesday. So if all goes as planned I will be done with finals by Tuesday morning. That would be grand. Then I will probably be off to Law Vegas to visit with Nathaniel and Felicity and their little man, Asher. It will be strictly business, with a little bit of In and Out burger and maybe some mountain biking thrown in to mix things up.

2 comments:

Hailey Vial said...

That sounds like the beginning of a very busy spring/summer! Hey, I had a question about the icebreaker stuff. Is there a difference in the styles? Mine is called skin 200.
Just wondering. Hey, wanna run a race with me? Maybe we could go somewhere to run it?

Chelle said...

Hope finals are going well. Say hello to everyone for me.