Saturday, October 16, 2010

Weston at One Month

Weston at one month. This is a little past due, like almost three weeks, but I'll try to remember what was happening with our little guy at 4 weeks old. At four weeks old Weston has already flown accross the country, and did a great job of it. The morning that this picture was taken I woke up to him laying next to me and when I said good morning he gave me a big smile. This was the first of a lot of smiles to come. He was eating really well, and must have gained a few more pounds. He likes to do push ups when he laying on his dad's chest. He is recognizing faces more and just starting to find his voice more at this point. Every night between 6 and midnight he decides he is fussy and wants to eat every hour to sooth himself. Chelle tought us some good tricks on how to deal with that.

No comments: