Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our Memories Caught on Camera

































This is a long picture post. Short story . . . some left out engagement photos, we took ourselves. Ice Skating the weekend before we got married. Honey moon at a cabin at Mt. Hood. Jade, new Niece in Tucker's arms. New Bikes and REI garage sale, we love riding together, I ride to work almost everday and home. Trip to the beach with the dogs and Tucker's kite, we had a blast with my brother Kevin. Trip to Las Vegas, me solo, with all my law school gals. Weekend building a deck over labor day at my house in Utah. Weekend at Tucker's parents right now, bike ride this morning, over to Smith rock, couple climbs, no pictures of these, and a jam session tonight with Patrick, Tucker and Dad Beesley. Love Alicia and Tucker.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking care of Bowser. I always think about him. Looks like you guys are having fun.

Rich Vial said...

I love the luggage delivery shots.

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

finally! looks like you guys have had a lot of fun the past while. awesome pictures, i like the luggage ones too. hope you guys are good! we miss you mucho.