Thursday, January 24, 2008

Christmas Fun

Debbie K. and Josh K. at Mt. Hood. They invited Philip and I to go with them, we had a blast!
Philip and I at Mt. Hood
Lucy at Cannon beach
Tara, Nathan and I at Bald Peak
Up at bald peak playing with Lucy on Christmas day
Lucy loves the snow! This was while we were snowshoeing, I think she dug herself into a snow bank or something.

So I went to the only Icebreaker store in the U.S. in Portland. I was in heaven and a bit overwhelmed by all the prospects of the greatest outdoor clothing I could possibly buy. So while I was shopping for a present for Philip, Mom couldn't help but be drawn to the children's section where she found the greatest sweaters for Anders and Maddie!
Anders looking like the Rock Star he is!
Cici rocking out on the Drums!! This was at James and Jenn's place.

2 comments:

Chris said...

They were matching their Aunt Chris and Uncle Mike yesterday in their Icebreaker gear...i am so spoiled to have so much nice NZ woolies. Oddly, its a bit cheaper over here than it is is in NZ even! Nice pix! I can't believe you are a law student and make so much time for fun! You were always good at that.

Hailey Vial said...

leesh, you are a rock star. i love these pictures! see you in march. I can't wait for you to see my house. peace out