Sunday, August 05, 2007

New Hair, West Rim Angel's Landing Hike

This is me showing off my new Pink highlights! Don't worry they didn't last all summer.
After cleaning up our house and catching up with friends, Gladriel and I packed up our gear in ten minutes and headed down to Zion's at 2 in the morning. Needless to say, we didn't make it all the way to the hike that night/morning. After only driving an hour each we were already hallucinating. I guess not sleeping for two weeks then trying to go on a road trip wasn't the best plan. But we got to sleep in the back of my wagon at a gas station. We woke up refreshed and ready to go. We had a beautiful two day hike reconnecting with what is important in life. We'll I reconnected and Glad studied Blue book. That's why she is going to make the big bucks, and I am going to keep hiking.

No comments: