Saturday, October 28, 2006

What life is really like

So I know I got all these great pictures up of my life outside of law school. But I do need to be honest with myself and the rest of the world that may be viewing this blog. My life really does somewhat revolve around the law school. Well 80% revolves around the law school. But really, its not all that bad. Today I discovered how to put two soft couches together in the library to take a nap. It really opened up my world.
I love the people at the school and even though I spend 80% of my time here, including sleeping, I have not got burnt out yet. I think as long as I maintain my 20% of real life I will survive, and come out with some fun stories to tell when it is all over.
Pictures of my life in Law school coming soon . . .

No comments: